- Participant must be a Utah resident
- Winner must pick up prize in person
- Prize will not be mailed, nor transferred or exchanged
CONTEST FINE PRINT
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the state of Utah. Void where prohibited.
- Eligibility and Limitations: Participants and winner(s) must be at least 18-years old and a legal resident of UTAH, Unites States as determined by the Company. Previous winners, employees of the Company, this Sweepstakes' participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win.
- Drawing: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on the specified day of each event, unless otherwise specified on the entry page. All decisions are final and binding in matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Drawing may be done through an electronic script which will randomly select the winner by using a computer script designed to select random entry or entries. Potential winners will be notified by email or mail within one day of the drawing date. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements.
- Prizes/Taxes: Company/Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to the prizes. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions of prize allowed by winner(s), but Company/Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are not redeemable by winner for cash value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
- Conditions and Release: By participating in this Sweepstakes, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, location, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other Sweepstakes and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company/Sponsor, its employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense which may occur from the conduct of, preparation for, travel to, or participation in, the Sweepstakes, or from the use or misuse of any prize or participation of any related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Company/Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded/delivered due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, or weather.
- Miscellaneous: Company assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Company is not responsible for any problems technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury to entrant's computer related to participation in the Sweepstakes. Company may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by using unfair or fraudulent means. The Company/Sponsor will resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.